Monday, November 16, 2015

In all things, gratitude

The phrase I chose for a recent year was "Joie de Vivre" which was the inspiration for this blog.

For 2016, the phrase I've chosen--or rather, it seemed to have found me--is this:

In all things, gratitude.

Gratitude for:

A spunky 3 year old girl who brings color to our world. Our brightest joy and biggest challenge, but oh what an adventure it is.

A job that isn't just a job but an actual career, one in which I get to watch people transform their lives for the better, all at a schedule that is accommodating to my busy family.

Divine interactions with people at just the right time.

Weekly planners. I use them as a means of journaling, keeping track of our schedules, and creating a vision for what I want to accomplish. One I plan to order for the new year: this one. It looks perfect!

Fun distractions like picking out paint, time with friends and their littles, and good shows.


 


No comments: